- It is considered an easy language to learn and is closer to English than the Java language.
- It is an independent programming language and is not, as some think, related to the Java language.
- It is an interactive language, easy to use and fast.
- Provides more control services in browsers.
- It has rich interfaces and you can drag and drop components to enrich your interface with the required elements.
- It is considered a functional programming language.
- It does not allow files to be read or written from the client side.
- It cannot be used in network applications if appropriate support is not available.
- It does not support multithreading, which is a technique in which execution is carried out in several threads at the same time on the same processor.
Extras to be provided in Visual Studio
- HTML Snippets.
- Create a "folder" on the desktop.
- We create an empty "file" inside the folder. Type the name, for example, script.js, with the extension js.
- Create another html file and put it in the folder and name it index.html.
We save the file and then open the html file with the browser to show the result as follows